Plumbing Repair, Maintenance, and Installation
Desert Foothills Plumbing specializes in residential and commercial general plumbing services, including copper re-piping, gas piping and leaks of any kind.
- Plumbing installation
- Plumbing repair
- Drain cleaning
- Toilet repair and installation
- Faucet repair and installation
- Smart Leak detection
- Smart Water Monitoring
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
- Well pumps and equipment
- Video inspections
- Home remodeling
- Water heater repair and installation
- Home plumbing inspections
- Emergency plumbing
When Should You Call a Plumber?
It is extremely important to keep an eye on your plumbing to make sure that smaller issues do not turn into larger messes that end up costing you more money in the long run. If you notice any of the following issues, it’s time to call a plumber!
- Slow Drains: This could be a sign of a clogged drain which can only get worse over time. It is important to have your drains cleared regularly to help prevent buildup. We do not recommend using chemical drain cleaners as these can lead to corrosion in your pipes.
- Issues with Water Pressure: If you notice your faucet or shower not exuding enough force or your toilet is slow to flush, this could be a sign of low water pressure. Let a plumber fix this inconvenience by taking a look to make sure you do not have a plumbing leak or clog.
- Leaky Faucets & Fixtures: Stop wasting water and costing yourself extra money on your water bill. Get professional help from a plumber who can fix the issue and get your plumbing back to normal in no time.
- Seeing Water Where It Shouldn’t Be: If you see water pooling around your toilet base or water spots on your ceiling or floors, it could be that you have a leak in your plumbing. This could be a serious issue if not addressed properly right away.